Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup


At least once a month, I will pick up a rotisserie chicken from the local Stop 'n Shop and find a variety of ways to enjoy quick and easy meals all week long.
I love telling my son that when I make homemade chicken noodle soup for him using a rotisserie chicken, that I'm making it with love (as opposed to additives and preservatives from Campbell's).
To make:
My son loves Ancient Harvest Quinoa spaghetti
Please note that quinoa spaghetti does need to be cooked for at least 15 minutes to have the same consistency as regular spaghetti. 
While heating the spaghetti, on a separate burner you’ll heat up three cups of organic chicken broth. 
When cooked, add the quinoa spaghetti to the broth along with some mixed vegetables from your freezer and your left-over chicken. You can season with salt, pepper and some Italian seasoning then let the pot simmer for five minutes. Soon you will have a tasty, hearty soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment